Rev. Jeannette Scott, ACC, AGPC
Coach | Minister | Communicator
What I Do
Through professional coaching and consulting, I help:
- Emerging leaders find and fill the role God designed for them
- Nonprofit executives and their teams increase their influence and funding
- Authors to start, stick with, and share their work
I bring 20+ years of experience in church, nonprofit, and business organizations to my clients.
However, as a professional coach, my approach is that you are the expert on your life, ministry, and projects.
Where I Work
We can successfully work together remotely by phone or video wherever you are.
I am based in Lancaster County, Pa. If you are within commutable distance, we can meet in person if preferred.
Travel, including international, is an option where expenses are covered.
- Past faculty and steering committee member for Sandy Cove Christian Writers’ Conference
- Past faculty of Lancaster Christian Writers Super Saturday Conference
- Founding steering committee member of Lancaster Christian Writers
Credentials & Affiliations
Let’s get your next chapter started.