What I Do
Through professional coaching and consulting, I help:
- Authors to start, stick with, and share their work
- Nonprofit executives and their teams increase their influence and funding
- Emerging leaders find and fill the role God designed for them
Where I Work
We can successfully work together remotely by phone or video wherever you are. If you are in Lancaster or Chester Counties (Pa.), we can meet in person if preferred. Travel, including international, is an option where expenses are covered. I am based in Lancaster County, Pa.
- Author of My Back Story, My Back Story Volume 2, and My Back Story Volume 3.
- Eleven press awards from Pennsylvania Women’s Press Association and the Pennsylvania Press Association
- past faculty and steering committee member for Sandy Cove Christian Writers’ Conference
- Past faculty of Lancaster Christian Writers Super Saturday Conference
- Founding steering committee member of Lancaster Christian Writers
Minister (Assemblies of God)
ACC (International Coach Federation)
AGPC (AG Coaching)
I bring 20+ years of experience in church, nonprofit, and business organizations to my clients. However, as a professional coach, my approach is that you are the expert on your life, ministry, and projects.
Let’s get your next chapter started.