Rev. Jeannette Scott, ACC, AGPC
I care deeply about people and organizations with like-minded purpose, and invest in client and personal relationships. I model the leadership and growth that I teach. And I ask powerful questions that find and address the key issues you and your organization can address to make your greatest impact yet.
Since it is my personal mission to live with passion for Christ, his servants, and his Great Commission, I especially enjoy purposeful conversations with Gospel-minded leaders to help them thrive in life and ministry. I also coach Christian writers to start, stick with, and share their work. You’ll find I’m quite approachable, offering a comfortable, safe presence to think out loud, wrestle with hard questions, and gain momentum.
I bring 20+ years of experience in church, nonprofit, business and publishing organizations to my clients. However, as a professional coach, my approach is that you are the expert on your life, ministry, and projects. I partner with you to create new awareness, intrinsic transformation, action plans and more to meet your desired outcome. My ICF credential assures you that I practice by the highest code of ethics and standards in the profession.
- AG Coaching Leadership Counsel
- AG Coaching Forum Lead
- Emerge Ministries Affiliate and Mentor Coach
- ICF Certified Coach
- Certified Minister, Assemblies of God
- Small Groups and Missions Minister, Lighthouse Assembly of God
- Faculty and steering committee member for Sandy Cove Christian Writers’ Retreat
- Author of My Back Story, My Back Story Volume 2, and My Back Story Volume 3.
- Eleven press awards from Pennsylvania Women’s Press Association and the Pennsylvania Press Association
- Former publishing editor and project manager